Product DescriptionWorkplace Safety Halo System. Narva 72704NRed Danger Zone Warning Light, for Forklift Material & Handling
Side Warning Light - No Go Zone.....Small Compact Unit to fit into the Tight Area'sLight up work areas of danger, workplace intersections, workplace walkways, production line danger areas, walkway crossing, moving machinery, NO GO Zones, Mine work, Mine Tunnel work, Night Road Work Maintenance. The list is huge.This light has many applications and creates a safe work environment in the warehouse and also night construction work.Showing your staff where the Danger Zone Is....Our Lights are the brightest Red Safety Halo light on the market. We have been involved in the new safety warehouse lights for over 5 years and we are the first to introduce theses lights into the Australia Market.We have a wide range of warehouse safety lights.Red triggers a safety switch in our minds.There is no maintenance once the system is installedRing us for our expert advise. 1300 651 685. This light has many applications. Create No Go Zones in your work place, NO more painting the floor. Mounted in production line areas, Loading Bays, Danger Areas, Conveyor belt areas ETC. Big saving on maintenance costs. Fit and Forget.You will require 3 lights to create a 3/4 Safety Halo.Pricing is per light. Kit form is available. Talk to us so we can quote on your requirements.Red out performs blue every time so do not be fooled.
Your Forklift Company only supply the basics of lights to sell you the forklift
We have a wide range of quality lights to upgrade your machine to increase the safety in your workplace
|Number of LED's||Quality 6 x 3 Watt Cree LED's|
|Light Output||Red Line Beam|
|Input Voltage||10-80 Volt DC|
1.20Amps @ 13.8 Volt DC. 0.7Amps @ 24 Volt DC
|IP Rating||IP67 Water & Dust Proof|
|Vibration Rating||Vibration Resistant 7g|
|Housing Construction||Die Cast Aluminium|
|Dimensions||161 x 47 x 53mm|
|Wiring||300mm Sheathed Cable|
|Operation Temperature||-20 to +50 Degree C|
Lux @ 2M
ECC (ECE R10)
We are passionate about workplace safety and the quality of our lights that we supply. Give us a call if you require any more information.Warren 0488 990 396E: firstname.lastname@example.org ! CAUTION
- All wiring should be done by a licensed electrician in accordance with state codes, local codes, National Electric Code (NEC) standards and International standards.
- Improper installation may result in serious injury and void warranty.
- Contains parts and assemblies susceptible to damage by electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Surge protective devices should be utilised for fixtures installed in environments subject to power surges outside the specified operating parameters.
- The Danger Light is designed and intended to provide visual indication of potentially unsafe locations for equipment, personnel or assets near or around moving equipment. By itself, the Danger Light does not provide any physical or location collision avoidance. Proper installation, aiming and maintenance of the Danger Light is critical to its effectiveness as an indicator of potentially unsafe areas. Ultimate LED and its distributors are not liable for collisions caused by improper installation or poor work practices.
This is a specialised product and is none returnable. Call the team if you have any questions.