Product DescriptionWorkplace Safety Halo System. SHRL-30PPK. Plug & Play Kit 30 watts per light.Complete kit supplied as below with Plug and Play, (Deutsch Connectors, weatherproof) we take out the hard work and supply you a quality kit that is simple to install.This is a NEW Advanced Technical Light that out performs all other lights on the market.It has smart technology installed into the system to create a better performing lightRed Danger Zone Warning Light, for Forklift and all Movable Machinery
Side Warning Light - No Go Zone.....Light up work areas of danger, workplace intersections, workplace walkways, production line danger areas, walk way crossing.250% Brighter than the other lights on the market.This light has many applications and creates a safe work environment in the warehouse and also night construction work.Show your staff where the Danger Zone Is and take away the guess work....We can NOW provide Safety Halo Lights from a 1 ton machine to a 1000 ton machine, No one else can do this - call us with your requirements. Our Lights are the brightest Red Safety Halo light on the market. This light is 250% brighter than every other light on the marketWe have been involved in the new safety warehouse lights for over 6 years and we are the first to develop and introduce theses lights into the Australia Market.We have a wide range of warehouse safety lights.Red triggers a safety switch in our minds.There is no maintenance once the system is installedRing us for our expert advise - 1300 651 685If the light does not come with this Logo, then its a cheap copyWe are the original Safety Halo Company.This light has many applications.Create No Go Zones in your work place, NO more painting the floor,Mounted in production line areas, Loading Bays, Danger Areas, Conveyor belt areas ETC. Big saving on maintenance costs. Fit and Forget.This is a 3/4 Safety Halo Kit - see pictures to see what you receive.This is a kit order form.Mounting Brackets - No welding or drilling.Talk to us so we can quote on your requirements.Red out performs blue every time so do not be fooled.
.Your Forklift Company only supply the basics of lights to sell you the forklift, we see this every day.
We have a wide range of quality lights to upgrade your machine to increase the safety in your workplace.We can come to your workplace and demonstrate our Safety Light Range
Contact us for more details.
|Number of LED's
|Quality 2 x 15 Watt Cree LED's x 3 lights
|1950lm Red Line Beam each light
|30 Watts each light
|10-110 Volt DC
|Current Draw - Each Light
|2.50Amps @ 12 Volt DC.2.17Amps @ 13.8v DC1.25Amps @ 24 Volt DC0.625Amps @ 48v DC
|IP67 Water & Dust Proof
|Vibration Resistant 7g
|Die Cast Aluminium
|134 (W) x 111 (H) x 65 (D)mm
|1.2m Sheathed Cable with Deutsch Connector Plug
|-40 to +65 Degree C
ECC (ECE R10)
|Safety Halo Light Kit Description
|Red Forklift Safety Halo Line Light Current Version in LED (30 watts)
|Tube mounting bracket with Quality 3M mounting tape. No Welding or Drilling, two mounting options.
|Electrical Surge Protection Unit - 40 Amp
To help protect machine computer systems from electrical to new modern LPG machines. Plug and Play
|Australia Post - Express Post in Australia
- All wiring should be done by a licensed electrician in accordance with state codes, local codes, National Electric Code (NEC) standards and International standards.
- Improper installation may result in serious injury and void warranty.
- Contains parts and assemblies susceptible to damage by electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Surge protective devices should be utilised for fixtures installed in environments subject to power surges outside the specified operating parameters.
- The Danger Light is designed and intended to provide visual indication of potentially unsafe locations for equipment, personnel or assets near or around moving equipment. By itself, the Danger Light does not provide any physical or location collision avoidance. Proper installation, aiming and maintenance of the Danger Light is critical to its effectiveness as an indicator of potentially unsafe areas. Ultimate LED and its distributors are not liable for collisions caused by improper installation or poor work practices.
- Any sole trader or small business owner that has completed an eligible event with SafeWork after 1 August 2019 has 12 months to apply for the rebate.
- New workplace hygiene items are also eligible. Please check "What can I buy? - Hygiene products" below for more information.