Product DescriptionNew and BetterNew 30 Watt Red Line Beam with Smart Technology Smarter Technology to create a better performing light.Over 200% Brighter than the standard red line lights on the market.Workplace Safety Halo System. SHRL-30. Safety Halo SeriesLight up work areas of danger, workplace intersections, workplace walkways, production line danger areas, walkway crossing, moving machinery, NO GO Zones, Mine work, Mine Tunnel work, Night Road Work Maintenance. The list is huge.This light has many applications and creates a safe work environment in the warehouse, also night construction work. Great for Mine night work or tunnel work creating Safe ZonesShowing your staff where the Danger Zone Is....Our Lights are the brightest Red Safety Halo light on the market, we know because we test all lights. This light is 80% brighter than every other light on the market, we know because we have applied a light meter to the other lightsWe have been involved in the new safety warehouse lights for over 5 years and we are the first to introduce theses lights into the Australia Market. We are passionate in what we do and we do not over estimate the performance of our lightsWe have a wide range of warehouse safety lights.Red triggers a safety switch in our minds.There is no maintenance once the system is installedRing us for our expert advise. 1300 651 685.
Ultimate LED's Series LED Pedestrian Warehouse Workplace Safety Halo Lights are designed specifically for material handling applications to provide a visual warning for pedestrians in the vicinity of mobile equipment.
These lights are intended as a supplemental safety device in addition to a 360º warning light and project a red, 1500 lumen line beam onto the ground either side of the vehicle.Featuring 10-110V DC operation, an aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens, the SHRL-30 is extremely resistant to impact and vibration damage and has an IP67 ingress protection rating.This light has many applications. Create No Go Zones in your work place, NO more painting the floor. Mounted in production line areas, Loading Bays, Danger Areas, Conveyor belt areas ETC. Big saving on maintenance costs. Fit and Forget.You will require 3 lights to create a 3/4 Safety Halo.Pricing is per light. Kit form is available. Optional Mounting Brackets Available. No welding or drilling.Talk to us so we can quote on your requirements.Red out performs blue every time so do not be fooled.
.Your Forklift Company only supply the basics of lights to sell you the forkliftOur 20 watt and 30 watt red line beam lights out perform the lights that your forklift company will sell you, We know because we have examined and compared their lights.
We have a wide range of quality lights to upgrade your machine to increase the safety in your workplaceDemonstration lights are available on request
We can come to your workplace and demonstrate our Safety Light Range
Contact us for more details.Introduction and Testing Kit for your application is also available on request.
|New, Better & Smarter Technology
|Number of LED's
|Quality 2 x 15 Watt Cree LED's
|1950lm Red Line Beam
|30 Watts plus
|10-110 Volt DC
|2.50Amps @ 12 Volt DC. 2.17Amps @ 13.8v DC1.25Amps @ 24 Volt DC 0.625Amps @ 48v DC
|IP67 Water & Dust Proof
|Vibration Resistant 7g
|Die Cast Aluminium
|Lens ConstructionBracket Construction
|Polycarbonate304 Stainless Steel
|134 (W) x 111 (H) x 65 (D)mm
|1200mm Sheathed Cable
|-40 to +65 Degree C
|WarrantyApprovalLux @ 2M
|2 yearECC (ECE R10)1940 LUX
- All wiring should be done by a licensed electrician in accordance with state codes, local codes, National Electric Code (NEC) standards and International standards.
- Improper installation may result in serious injury and void warranty.
- Contains parts and assemblies susceptible to damage by electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Surge protective devices should be utilised for fixtures installed in environments subject to power surges outside the specified operating parameters.
- The Danger Light is designed and intended to provide visual indication of potentially unsafe locations for equipment, personnel or assets near or around moving equipment. By itself, the Danger Light does not provide any physical or location collision avoidance. Proper installation, aiming and maintenance of the Danger Light is critical to its effectiveness as an indicator of potentially unsafe areas. Ultimate LED and its distributors are not liable for collisions caused by improper installation or poor work practices.
- Any sole trader or small business owner that has completed an eligible event with SafeWork after 1 August 2019 has 12 months to apply for the rebate.
- New workplace hygiene items are also eligible. Please check "What can I buy? - Hygiene products" below for more information.